How to modify the name of the Active fields – eLearning
In some cases, Admin is required to change the name of the active fields which are already created in the system.
- Navigate to User Groups and locate the user group created based on this active field.
2. Click on that user group and change the ‘Attribute Name’ to the desired name of the active field say Country and save as below :
3. Navigate to the ‘Active fields’ tab and you will observe that the active field name got changed to ‘Country’.
- We can edit the name of the active field in the CSV directly and upload it.
- The new active field will be created and the old active field will be deleted.
- Go>>active fields>>enable the new active field and run the CSV again to read the values.
How AI Bias in Tech Affects LGBTQ+ Community
[ad_1] A big part of being a responsible developer and machine learning practitioner in the “age of AI” is understanding...
How eLearning Is Allowing New Mothers To Pursue New Careers
[ad_1] How Can New Parents Pursue New Careers With eLearning? Most experts agree that new parents should stay home for...
10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Choosing An LMS
[ad_1] Find The Solution That Your Teams Need In today's fast-paced world, technology has transformed the way we work and...
Behold the Microscopically Tiny Handwriting of Novelist Robert Walser, Which Took Four Decades to Decipher
[ad_1] Robert Walser’s last novel, Der Räuber or The Robber, came out in 1972. Walser himself had died fifteen years...
Why Music Festivals Sound Better Than Ever: A Coachella Sound Engineer Demystifies Modern Sound Systems
[ad_1] [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-gD4mwI8A[/embed] Back in 1965, the Beatles played Shea Stadium. And to compete with the noise generated by 55,000 screaming...
Leveraging Rich Data To Enhance Engagement And Retention In Online Learning
[ad_1] Enhance Engagement And Retention With Rich Data Online learning allows for greater flexibility and convenience. However, as with any...